Join Us for Crafty Bastards Cabin Fever!
Getting to Crafty Bastards Cabin Fever
- Metro Access: Take the Red Line to the NoMa-Gallaudet U stop. Hecht Warehouse is providing shuttles between this station and Crafty Bastards Cabin Fever from 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Bus Access: Crafty Bastards Cabin Fever is accessible by the Ivy City-Dupont Circle (D3), Ivy City-Franklin Square (D4), and Ivy City-Fort Totten (E2) Metrobus lines.
- Capital Bikeshare: Closest station is located outside Hecht Warehouse across from MOM's Organic Market on Hecht Avenue.
- Parking: Limited parking is available in the garage above MOM's Organic Market. Access the garage via Okie St. NE.
Plan Your Shopping Adventure
All participating artists are included in the online vendor gallery. Click to view the awesomeness! Check #CraftyCabinFever to see what the vendors have been making. Use the event map to route your plan of attack and check out the event guide in the Washington City Paper, which is on the streets now.
Get Tickets Before They Sell Out
A very limited number of VIP tickets are available online, with entry beginning at 10 a.m. Tickets for all sessions are limited and may not be availabe at the door. Everyone is encouraged to buy tickets online in advance to ensure access at their desired time.
VIP Tickets: Gain exclusive access to Crafty Bastards Cabin Fever for an extra hour of shopping and no lines before the Crafty loving masses arrive. VIP ticket also includes one bagel, one mimosa, and our coveted Crafty Bastards Cabin Fever tote bag. VIP Entry begins at 10:00 a.m.
Savvy Shopper Tickets: Savvy shoppers score the best finds! Be one of the first to shop the vendors at Crafty Bastards Cabin Fever. Enjoy shorter lines and a complimentary Crafty Bastards tote bag to hold all of your handmade purchases. Savvy Shopper entry begins at 11:00 a.m.
Early General Admission: Enjoy an afternoon of shopping 100+ curated artisans and crafters. Early General Admission begins at 1:00 p.m.
Late General Admission: Like to sleep in? Us, too. Gain access to all vendors starting at 3:00 p.m.
Last Call General Admission: Get your evening started by scooping up awesome handmade items. Last Call ticket holders gain access to all vendors starting at 5:00 p.m.
Kids age 12 and under get in free. Due to space limitations, strollers will not be allowed in the main event space. Please consider using baby carriers.
Delicious Food + Drink at Cabin Fever: Grab some yummy goodness from these fine folks:
- Arepa Zone (Food Truck)
- Brewery Ommegang (Booth #108 + 2nd Floor Lobby Bar)
- Buredo (Booth #15)
- Chocolate Moonshine (Booth #101)
- Compass Coffee (Booth #1)
- DC Slices (Food Truck)
- Harper Macaw (Booth #33)
- Junius Cold Brew Coffee Co. (Booth #87)
- Langdon Wood Maple Syrup (Booth #102)
- Lemongrass Truck (Food Truck)
- T-WE Tea (Booth #79)
- Whisked! (Booth #77)
Love Hecht Warehouse? Want to Live There? You can! Hecht Warehouse is a residential building and tours of apartments are available. Click here to schedule.
Learn about these Ivy City retailers by visiting their booths in the lobby: BicycleSPACE, Bikram Yoga, CrossFit Hierarchy, Hand on Drums, MOM's Organic Market, Petco, and Planet Fitness.
Stay in the Crafty Know!
Not on the Crafty Bastards email list, but want to be? You can join by entering your email in the sign-up box right over there (above the ad) ------>
Questions? Check the FAQ or send us an email.