Last Week’s Greatest Hits on Young & Hungry
Readers learned that Sietsema's take down of the Mussel Bar paled in comparison to his trashing of Le Pigalle.
Don Rockwell's budding organization may not have any members yet, or even any services to give them, but his Association of Independent Restaurants has plenty of reader attention. Presumably AIR has stirred up plenty of industry attention, too.
That's a start.
The Y&H column on Rockwell's embryonic organization beat all comers last week. Take a look at your top five:
- Independents' Day: Foodie Website Founder Don Rockwell Starts a New Restaurant Association
- Food News You Can Use: Why Fried Turkeys and Four Lokos Suck
- Is Tom Sietsema's Review of the Mussel Bar His Harshest on Record?
- David Guas' Bayou Bakery Set to Open This Month in Arlington
- Meatless Sandwiches: They Should Be More Than Bread Stuffed with Veggies