This Just In From Roberto Donna…
Roberto Donna extended an olive branch to Y&H this week. I think it's fairly safe to say he didn't like the pot shots I had taken on the blog about the opening-date delays of Galileo III. He suggested, quite correctly, that his was not the first restaurant to see predicted launch dates come and go.
I suggested he might want to go on the record with the reason for the current delay. The chef's response this morning via e-mail:
We were just waiting for fire inspection and we passed this morning . We will open next week officialy.
I asked if he had an official date in mind for the opening. He wrote back:
You can say next tuesday so it is for sure that we will be ready.