Last Week’s Greatest Hits on Young & Hungry
We have a new power hitter in the lineup, and his name is Scott Reitz. Scott's post on Bar Louie's Szechwan wings is a classic example of a writer taking on a knuckle-ball of an assignment and hitting it out of the ball park. The item received a hero's welcome among readers.
In second place was a post on the five reasons I couldn't care less about Pinkberry's arrival in the District. When the top two items are viewed from a distance, I'd have to conclude one thing: going negative does pay off.
Your top five from last week:
- Bar Louie's Szechwan Wings Leave Me Numb in All the Wrong Ways
- Five Reasons Y&H Doesn't Give a Damn About Pinkberry's Arrival in D.C.
- Yamas Makes Gyros the Right Way: Without the Compressed Meat Cones from Chicago (*)
- Ozersky to Five Guys Fans: You're Mindless White Trash
- Lobster Truck Has 'Em Hooked Already (This item is making its fourth straight appearance on the list.)
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.
Photo by VirtualErn via Flickr Creative Commons, Attribution License