Last Week’s Greatest Hits on Young & Hungry
If any one thing defines Y&H Nation, it's our insatiable need for more (and more accessible) outlets for craft and imported beers. When the urge strikes — and when doesn't it? — we want to walk to the neighborhood Safeway for our Dogfish Head fix, not climb into the car and drive to a gourmet wine-and-beer shop and pretend we're interested in yet another geeked-out discussion on American vs. European hops. We just want our beer dammit!
The Lagerheads delivered the good news last week on this front, and you all lapped it up. It topped our list of the most popular posts:
- Shelf Watch Proves D.C. Craft Beer Selection Is On the Up and Up
- Obama Introduces Russian President to Hell...Burgers
- Photos: Ray's the Steaks and Ray's the People at East River (*)
- The Restaurants That Just Missed the Cut in This Year's Dining Guide
- Argonaut Down by Fire; Tavern Hopes to Re-Open by August
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.
Photo by Darrow Montgomery