Last Week’s Greatest Hits on Young & Hungry
District Taco was forced to find a new location to sell its hand-held snacks.
Her fan base has spoken: They clearly don't want former Gibson bartender Tiffany Short to leave town! They've expressed their support for the talented mixologist by making our farewell story the most-popular item from last week. It even beat out a certain head of state.
Is it enough, however, to get Short to reconsider her Texas plans? One can always hope, right?
The Top 5 from last week:
- Tiffany Short Leaves the Gibson, Heads Back Home to Austin (*)
- The Obamas Boost Their Approval Ratings With a Trip to Komi
- Food News You Can Use: Getting Baja Fresh
- Betty White's Muffin Skit on SNL
- Rebel Heroes May Already Be the Best Food Truck on the Streets
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.