Last Week’s Greatest Hits on Young & Hungry
The news that New Belgium bottles were re-appearing in D.C. was enough to cause a work stoppage among hop heads, who immediately checked out the Lagerheads' report about Black Squirrel making a beer run to North Carolina.
Their report was our No. 1 item last week. Take a look at how the rest of the Top 5 played out:
- A Taste of Home for The Lagerheads: New Belgium Beer Available at the Black Squirrel (*)
- D.C. Brings Home the Hardware from Beard Awards (media edition)
- Chefs and the Mothers Who Influenced Them
- D.C. Chefs and Restaurants Come Home Empty-Handed at the Beard Awards
- Rebel Heroes May Already Be the Best Food Truck on the Streets
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.