Last Week’s Greatest Hits on Young & Hungry
Y&H got a little crabby last week.
Last week was one for the books: The Lagerheads found a cache of cool beers, two different sources reported that Top Chef would fire up stoves here in the District, and one of the city's own top chefs was suddenly without a job.
And what was one of the top items? The "news" from May 2009 that Spike Mendelsohn was evicted from his apartment. WTF? Seriously, WTF? The best I can tell, no single Web site drove traffic to the page. Hundreds of readers came through Google searches.
Your Top 5 from last week:
- Enzo Fargione Fired from Teatro Goldoni (*)
- Dangerously Delicious Pies and Ezme Set to Open Next Week
- Policy Lays Down the Law With Rare Beers
- A Day in the Life of the Maine Avenue Fish Market
- Spike Mendelsohn Evicted from His Capitol Hill Rental House
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.