This Week’s Greatest Hits on Young & Hungry
Domino's Pizza: Perhaps doesn't suck as hard as it used to?
The snowmageddon has laid waste to most of our weekend plans here at Y&H Central, which is a pisser. Maybe Carrie and I will, instead, take part in the urban adventure offered by a few restaurants and bars, which are planning to ride the storm out. Or maybe we'll just hibernate with our nuclear winter's worth of pantry provisions.
With all the snow, of course, it'll be a good time to catch up on your Y&H reading. Here's a start. The most popular posts from the week:
- Is the New and Improved Domino's Pizza Any Good? (*)
- Food News You Can Use: Wine and Wagamama Edition
- If You Must Buy Enough Supplies for a Stand Down with ATF Agents, Go to Target
- Chili Reception: Where Do You Go for a Good (Non-Ben's) Bowl?
- Cupcake Craze Hits NoVa: Alexandria and Clarendon Shops Open
* A certain light-drinking Budweiser beer was, once again, a popular item among readers, but we’ve stopped counting it.