Nori Amaya’s Friends and Fans Express Their Grief on Her Facebook Page
You have probably heard this awful news by now, but Coppi's Organic co-owner Nori Amaya was found dead yesterday in her apartment. D.C. Police Department spokeswoman Traci Hughes confirmed to Y&H this afternoon that Amaya's death has been ruled a homicide. The cause of death is strangulation.
The horrific news has inspired an outpouring of grief on Amaya's facebook page. Below is a selection of the comments on Amaya's Wall:
- Nori, I had the pleasure of knowing you for years and am better to have had you in my life. We will all miss having you as a part of our lives. This is a tragedy and a shame. I wish you peace.
- I'AM SO SICK AND FUCK UP ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BABY I LOVE YOU AND I'LL MISS U MY FRIEND , YOUR SMILE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME R.I.P ..................
- Nori I had the joy of knowing you. I always admire the way you cope with obstacles in life. I will miss you and I will always remember you.
- R.I.P. Nori I will always remember you as the good friends we always were...Im so glad we got to know eachother as little kids and share those wonderful moments.you are in a better place now and I will miss you....
- Growing up with you during our high school years left an indelible mark on me. We all shared so much together and memories of those times are times that I will always cherish. I deeply regret that I lost touch in the last years but it serves as a reminder that you need to reach out, and reach out often, to those who mean something to you. Take care, you leave many better off for having shared time with you.
- THIS IS FUCKIN BULLSHIT. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING SO BAD, SO TERRIBLE CAN HAPPEN TO A PERSON WHO IS KIND, LOVING, AND AN ANGEL. NORI IS MY FRIEND AND I WILL MISS HER. I WILL PRAY AND I KNOW THAT GOD IS WITH HER. I LOVE YOU NORI AND OUR FRIENDSHIP, R.I.P.