Blogtoberfest Roundup: Week 1
One week into this thing called Blogtoberfest, and already we've seen some great beer stories from non-beer writers. Here's the quick and dirty, but follow all the action on the Blogtoberfest Facebook page.
- The Hill Is Home lists five can't-miss beer experiences on Capitol Hill and H Street NE.
- Capital Spice tastes 13 pumpkin beers.
- The Hops Honey ponders splitting beers.
- Hurra Bier (a new discovery for me) checks out a new barleywine.
- And my post about how I got into beer got a buttload of Twitter responses, including:
@ThBlackSquirrel By going to Gingerman in Hou, TX when I was in college. Cool spot.
@FlyingDogJT My informal education www.juniorsbeer.com while @UTAustin
@Cizauskas Sipping my father's bier as a child in Germany. @beerspotter asks for Blogotberfest: How did YOU get into #beer? http://bit.ly/BCKWJ
Are you a blogger? Then join the Blogtoberfest Facebook group and post your beer stories for us all to read. Cheers!
Photo by eelke dekker via Flickr, Creative Commons Attribution License