This Week’s Greatest Hits on the Young & Hungry Blog
Yours truly is thrilled to report that, for the first time in weeks, the vintage TV beer commercials did not crack the Top 5 posts. I'll drink to that news.
Instead, readers this week were fascinated by a D.C. Department of Health inspector's report on Breadline, which found 19 separate violations of the food code. Thousands of you wanted to read all the ugly details that caused the department to temporarily shut down Breadline. Fewer of you wanted to read the good news: the re-inspection report, which found not a single violation at Breadline. Ah, human nature.
And with that, we turn to the most-read items this week:
- Breadline Busted on 19 Health Code Violations, Ten of Them Critical
- My Top 5 Desert Island Beers. What Are Yours?
- BGR: The Burger Joint Set to Open Third Store in Dupont Circle
- Dining Guide Rejects: Corduroy, Comet, Urban, Tallula
- Dairy Godmother's Owner Doesn't Want the Obama Bump That Ray's Hell Burger Got