This Week’s Greatest Hits from the Young & Hungry Blog
Thanks to the Almighty Power known as Google, several oldies-but-goodies rose to the top of the hit parade this week. Of course, even the oldies took a backseat to a Power Larger Than Google: Old Ebbitt Grill. This week's faves, according to you, Y&H's readers:
- You'll Never Guess the No. 6 Restaurant in America in Sales
- An Israeli Candy Bar for People Who Want Chocolate With a Pop
- Granville's Teddy Folkman to Compete on 'Next Food Network Star'
- Andy Shallal's Eatonville to Symbolically Reunite Hughes and Hurston
- Best of D.C.: A Confession About Best New Restaurant