Daily Food Blog Roundup: Alt Paper Blogs
It's time Y&H gave some of its alt brothers and sisters a little love—and Web traffic. Very little Web traffic, we're sure. We expect little in return.
- Fork in the Road has tapped into the latest H2O trend: designer tap water. Y&H wonders what pairs well with lead?
- The Hot Dish argues that Snickers' new "Snacklish" campaign is nothing but a language previously thought dead. The critics are getting Snarkilicious over the ads.
- The Style Council has posted pics of a Japanese chef's attempt to recreate Obama's likeness out of rice. I'm sorry, but he looks more like a Cosby kid.
- Eating Our Words reports on a Florida magazine that plagiarized critic Robb Walsh, who's quickly becoming the go-to writer for food plagiarists everywhere.
- Short Order wonders if Rogue's Morimoto Signature Hazelnut Brown Ale is merely a clever, celebrity chef repackaging of the brewery's Hazelnut Brown Nectar. Well, dude, the brewery is called Rogue.