Daily Food Blog Roundup: Daily Newspaper Edition
Wednesday, as dedicated newspaper readers know (all six of you who don't rely on blogs for news), is the day that papers around the country publish their Food sections. Today's edition of Food Blog Roundup plucks both blog and print items for your gastronomic amusement.
- Bitten knows that every seed is sacred.
- Washington Post looks at how local restaurant groups are bucking the bad economy.
- Between Meals gingerly pokes at the old notion that young customers get dissed at fine-dining restaurants.
- The Stew gives Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz plenty of space to brag about how the java giant's new instant coffee, VIA Ready Brew, tastes like it's freshly brewed. How 'bout trying it yourself, Stew-ie?
- The New York Times explains why organic foods are not always safe foods.
- Boston Herald provides some tips to pinot lovers who still want to tipple during troubled times.
Image by Flickr user rudolf_schuba