This Week’s Greatest Hits on the Young & Hungry Blog
It's been a strange week for Young & Hungry. All you folks hiding behind computers seemed to prefer last week's postings over this week's. What's more, Mr. Y&H took one day off to follow the meandering ambitions of Joe Englert. So, with those disclaimers, here's the Top 5 of the week:
- I've Eaten Enough Shawarma Now to Realize I Don't Understand Shawarma
- More Details on Ray's the Steaks' Opening Night Smoke Out
- Smoked Brisket, Pork, and Sausage Available at...Wait for It...Whole Foods!
- 701: A Restaurant Week Experience That Didn't Feel Like One
- Women Are Seduced by Men Who Cook, The Reverse Not So Much