Here, once again, are the Top 10 items from the week, as decided by you, the loyal reader:
1. NBC Washington Calls Lauriol Plaza the 'Best Mexican Food in D.C.'
2. Food Tats: Cupcakes Are the New Skulls
3. The New Generation of Hershey's Kisses Cookies for the Holidays
4. When Sex and Food Go Too Far
5. Finally, Scientific Evidence on America's Best Tasting Mass-Production Beer
6. Todd Wiss Out as Executive Chef at Black's Bar and Kitchen
7. Y&H Contest: Create Your Own Gross Holiday Cookie
8. Will the Economy Kill the Lunch Buffet?
9. NPR: Connecticut Takes On the Slimy Elements of the Olive Oil Business
10. The Matchbox Dare: Dry Your Hands in the 'Airblade'