* Scientific American's Jesse Bering debunks feminism:
Posts Tagged ‘The Morning After’
Patriarchal family values porn.
* Just in time for Father's Day, WorldNetDaily has republished David Kupelian's column on how refusing to acknowledge male superiority is hurting men:
*Broadsheet's Tracy Clark-Flory reports on an X-ray manufacturer's foray into the pin-up market. Clark-Flory's take: "damn, these skele-girls got femurs for daaays. As the Weekly Vice suggests, I guess the message here is that beauty isn't skin deep, after all. Or something." I think the real message here is that even Skeletors can look [...]
* Figleaf points us to the myth that masculinity is perpetually "in crisis," from Rip Van Winkle onward.
* My Sex Professor's Debby Herbenick on a condom-distribution program at a Provincetown, Mass. elementary school.
In a 7-2 decision, the Court decided those shoes are to die for.
Rating recent commentaries on issues related to Elena Kagan's appearance:
* Andrea Plaid takes on Trojan's new hip-hop centered Magnum condom campaign, "Magnum Live Large," and how it reinforces the "ye olde black male penis myth" [via Feministing]:
* I really liked this Maureen Dowd column mocking the policing of Kagan's sexuality via a faux Joe Biden e-mail. Dowd as Biden:
* On Tiger Beatdown, things you can learn from a $10 lapdance: The perfect performance of femininity is priceless. And by priceless I mean almost worthless:
* Via SAFER Campus, Iowa's Grinnell College has responded to concerns about racist and misogynistic views expressed by students at a jello-heavy, cunnilingus-themed party. The upside: This is not the last time "cunnilingus" will appear on this blog today!