* Via SAFER Campus, Iowa's Grinnell College has responded to concerns about racist and misogynistic views expressed by students at a jello-heavy, cunnilingus-themed party. The upside: This is not the last time "cunnilingus" will appear on this blog today!
Posts Tagged ‘Bill O’Reilly’
When Laura Ingraham covered hosting duties for Bill O'Reilly on the O'Reilly Factor last week, she sought out to answer the age-old question: Why do feminists hate Sarah Palin so much? Hmm—I can think of a few reasons. The resulting discussion between Ingraham, Washington Post columnist Sally Quinn, and Republican pollster KellyAnne Conway produced some [...]
1. Indiana Bestiality Law Cracks Down on Deleted Dog Porn, in which you guys are all sick.
2. Menacy to Sorority, in which identity politics bravely marches on.
3. GLB Against T, in which the gay bar is not safe.
4. The Great Mexican Cartoon Porn-Of Concludes, in which, porn.
5. Bill O'Reilly's Creepy Dirty Talk Recordings, in which [...]
Sweet bootlegged Bill O'Reilly camera action!
O'REILLY & GRETA & BRISTOL, OH MY! O'Reilly weighs in on the Bristol Palin / Levi Johnston fallout: MSNBC "incredibly viscious"; "disturbed individuals egged on by . . . the Air America on the radio."
BONUS: Greta downplays O'Reilly's characterization that she is "close to the Palin family," sayinh, "The only [...]
Do you think he thought it sounded sexier in his head?
Alan Scherstuhl at the Village Voice has unearthed the audiobook recording of Bill O'Reilly's lost 1998 novel, Those Who Trespass. For the uninitiated, Scherstuhl provides some background on the thriller:
1998 novel about an O'Reilly-esque TV journalist who is trained by an Irish Republican Army terrorist [...]