In an episode of Isabella Rossellini's new animal sex series, "Seduce Me," Rossellini acts out a scene of "forced copulation" between ducks (fair warning: video depiction of anthropomorphized duck rape ahoy). While costumed as a female duck, Rossellini exclaims, "Ouch! Ouch! One of them is raping me! I don’t care." The line prompts sex educator [...]
Posts Tagged ‘bestiality’
Last week on the Sexist:
1. Menace to Sorority, in which sorority members insult fraternity members, and vice-versa, ad nauseum
2. Why Sex Positivity is Bad for Feminism, in which the sex-positivists descend upon me (pictured)
3. Indiana Bestiality Law Cracks Down on Deleted Dog Porn, in which we are all made dumber
4. The Great Mexican Cartoon Porn-Off [...]
1. Indiana Bestiality Law Cracks Down on Deleted Dog Porn, in which you guys are all sick.
2. Menacy to Sorority, in which identity politics bravely marches on.
3. GLB Against T, in which the gay bar is not safe.
4. The Great Mexican Cartoon Porn-Of Concludes, in which, porn.
5. Bill O'Reilly's Creepy Dirty Talk Recordings, in which [...]
The "recycle bin" is the first place they look for homemade dog porn, honey.
Indiana woman Michelle Owen has been charged with "two felony bestiality counts" after two video files were found on her laptop that show Owen's dog, a beagle named Toby, licking her vagina. The Smoking Gun reports:
Concerned that an ex-boyfriend had used [...]