The Week’s Most Popular Blog Posts: Fetal Turf War Edition
Last week on the Sexist, we protested, we profited, and we made some porn in the privacy of our own homes:
1. Anti-Abortion Activist Gets Arrested, Attention, in which fetus advocates fight for 40 feet of footpath.
2. For Better. For Worse. For Profit?, in which businesses in D.C.'s new gay wedding industry compete to profit from your happy day.
3. The Morning After: Gays Against Gays Edition, in which a lesbian anti-gay-marriage activist is deemed more credible than heterosexual ones.
4. An Open Letter to Dumb Sluts, in which people who have sex in front of cameras are simply uncivilized!
5. Local "Smile, Baby" Guy to Marry, in which street harassment actually works for once.
Photo via George Eastman House