The Week’s Most Popular Blog Posts: Pubazzling Edition
Last week on the Sexist:
1. The Problem With Defending the Sacred Choice to Vajazzle, in which in The Distant Future, Pubes Cut You!
2. Kotex Can't Say "Vagina" on TV, in which we ask ourselves, "What Is Tampon?"
3. Is $500,000 Enough to Get Anyone to Use the Female Condom?, in which rubber molds of penises and vaginas are employed.
4. Cat-Calling, "Bystander Sexism," and How Sexual Harassment Hurts Men, in which the world is going completely to shit (ref. comments section).
5. Sexist Comments of the Week: "Yo, Gorgeous" Edition, in which street harassment leads to stalking leads to me acting like kind of a bitch if you try to talk to me on the street, sorry.
Photo via George Eastman House.