The Week’s Most Popular Blog Posts: Groping Edition
This week on the Sexist, one Real World housemate likes to draw sexual assault scenarios, we talked about groping, and we fact-checked the claims of "Booty Pop."
1. Rape Cartoons By the Real World D.C.'s Andrew Woods, or as I like to call it, "Tucker Max: Illustrated."
2. Touch and Go: How Groping Happens, in which dozens of D.C. women share their experiences being groped in public.
3. Why do Gropers Grope?, in which the gropers respond.
4. Having a Butt Won't Change Your Life, in which joining the butt club ain't all it's cracked up to be.
5. Sexist Comments of the Week: Real World Rape Cartoons Edition, in which opinions are aired.
Photo via the George Eastman House