Real World D.C. Hook-Up Round-Up, Episode 2: Ashley Has The Hots For A Gay Guy
This week on the Real World D.C., Mike got a little bit too gay for Ashley's taste, a housemate is intrigued by Andrew's rape cartoons, and Andrew lures an apparently drunk woman into the hot tub. (Refresh yourself with the first episode's sex recap here). The top 10 sex-ish moments of the second episode—including cast member Ashley's slow descent into crippling homophobia—after the jump.
10. ASHLEY ATTEMPTS TO COME TO TERMS WITH MIKE'S BISEXUALITY
"He's ... bisexual," Ashley tells a friend over the phone about her house crush, Mike. "But then he's got like these green eyes and tan skin and athletic build and stuff." Later, she feigns interest in meeting Mike's long-distance boyfriend. "So when's the BF coming? . . . I'm excited to meet him. . . . Is he a nerdy guy or like a jocky guy?"
9. ASHLEY COMES TO TERMS WITH MIKE'S BISEXUALITY. THEY HOOK UP:
"We, like, full-on tongue-kissed," Ashley reports. The other housemates go wild.
8. THE HOUSEMATES REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE THE POWER TO SUMMON RANDOM HOT PEOPLE ON COMMAND:
After Ty sees crush Emily dancing with another man in a club, he resolves to "find a hotter girl to talk to." (By "talk," he means "allow her to place her ass near my hands"). He succeeds instantly.
7. THIS RULE EVEN APPLIES TO ANDREW:
"Okay, I'm going to go find a girl," Andrew says. "I'm just gonna, like, tackle her. Gazelle: lion."
6. THE HOUSEMATES DISCOVER ANOTHER USE FOR RANDOMS: FORCING THEM TO LISTEN TO THEIR PERSONAL PROBLEMS.
Emily can't believe she kissed Ty, random lady at the bar! He's so gross! Right?