The Week’s Most Popular Blog Posts: Spooky, Slutty Edition
This week on the Sexist, we tackled sex, drugs, boobs, and racism. In no particular order.
1. The 10 Worst Sexy Halloween Costumes, in which this shit is almost over, I promise.
2. The Sex-Ed Gender Divide, in which sometimes, when a woman meets a man she loves very much, she still needs different out of her sex ed experience.
3. How to Inform a Friend Their Halloween Costume Is Racist, in which we attempt to dissuade a fellow trick-or-treater from her "Sexy Illegal Alien" get-up before someone kicks her ass.
4. WJLA's Breast Cancer Report Won't Blur Boobs, in which an educational breast-baring is hailed as exploitative
5. The Date Rape Drug Is An Urban Myth. Let's Put it to Rest, in which the conversation on acquaintance rape needs to change.
Photo via the George Eastman House