The Week’s Most Popular Blog Posts: Tucker Max, Dan Brown, and (Other) Big Dicks
1. Tucker Max Fans Fight Rape With Racism, in which Photoshopping "grape drink" onto an anti-rape sign constitutes "brilliance"
2. False Rape Accusations and Rape Culture, in which rape is bad, rape accusations are bad—and attempting to prove that women are sluttier than men based on STD transmission rates is bad science, guy.
3. Tucker Max Too Sexist For Ad Space?, in which Tucker Max tells you all to go fuck yourselves.
4. The Rapiest Quotes From "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell", in which I can't possibly write another word about Tucker Max, even to introduce you to this blog post on Tucker Max! Sorry!
5. Dan Brown Adds Transgendering To the Lexicon, in which I read 56 words from Brown's new book, and one make-believe word!
6. D.C. Gay Men Have Biggest Dicks, D.C. Gay Men Report, in which PENIS GRAPH.
7. Spot Your Local Tucker Max Douchebag. Collect them all!
Photo by riptheskull, Creative Commons 2.0