Last Week’s Most Popular Blog Posts: Transgender Sorority Edition
1. Menace to Sorority, wherein a George Washington University sorority accepts a transgender male, forces him out, claims they thought he was just a lesbian.
2. Why Does D.C.'s First Lesbian Bar Have a Problem With Marines? Find the answer in the comments.
3. Sexist Beatdown: Rihanna V. Chris Brown Edition, wherein we discuss whether celeb-obsessed Perez Hilton addicts can provide any positive insight into domestic violence.
4. Does Bonobo Porn Turn You On, Ladies? Well, apparently, yes.
5. Las Vegas' Prolific Prostitutes: Unimpressive, because they're all just glorified tresspassers!