My personal endorsement goes to number six considering it took the most time.
(1) $20,000 Inauguration Rental…In Mitchellville
(2) The Inauguration Rental Chronicles, Part 1
(3) Barack Obama’s Capitol Hill, Pre-Election Apartment
(4) Where Should David Axelrod Live?
(5) Six Reasons to Pull Your Craigslist Inauguration Rental Ad
(6) LEEDing By Example: Why Are “Green” Apartments So Rare In D.C.?
(7) Washington City Paper Moves, Stays In Exact Same Place
(8) Where Should Valerie Bowman Jarrett Live?
Email (Required - Will not be published)