Neighborhood Stampede at Crafty Bastards 2011
All attendees of this year's Crafty Bastards Arts and Crafts Fair are invited to take part in the Neighborhood Stampede.
In this week's issue of the Washington City Paper is the game piece for this year's Neighborhood Stampede. The rules are simple. Take your game piece to 4 of the 12 businesses listed and receive a stamp at each of the locations. Once you collect 4 stamps, fill out your contact info and then drop it off at The City Paper Booth, Skynear, Adams Inn or Little Shop of Flowers.
Be sure to then go to the Adams Morgan Partnership booth at the front of the fair to pick up their wristband to get discounts all day at businesses in the Adams Morgan neighborhood.
The grand prize winner of the Neighborhood Stampede a prize pack worth $800 consisting of tickets to David Sedaris, 10 Landmark movie passes, gift certificates from each of the 12 participating businesses, one limited edition Crafty Bastards t-shirt, one limited edition tote bag and more goodies!
Here's a list of the participating locations:
1. Tattoo Paradise, 2444 18th St. NW
2. Adams Inn, 1746 Lanier Place NW
3. Skynear, 2122 18th Street NW
4. Idle Time Books, 2467 18th St NW
5. Lunar Massage, 1768 Columbia Rd NW 2nd Floor
6. Brass Knob, 2311 18th Street NW
7. Violet Boutique, 2439 18th Street NW
8. Smash Records, 2314 18th ST NW
9. AM Wine Shoppe, 2122 18th Street NW
10. Little Shop of Flowers, 2421 18th Street NW
11. XYZ Salon, 1807 Florida Avenue NW
12. Tryst, 2459 18th Street NW
More information and the ability to download a game piece now is online here.