This Week’s Issue: The Real Midwives of D.C.
- This week's cover is by contributor Kathryn Masterson who notes the midwife renaissance happening here in the District.
- LL talks Mayor Vince Gray and football.
- Lydia DePillis wonders why so many weed cultivation centers are in Ward 5.
- Young & Hungry's Chris Shott tries to get to the bottom of who actually owns the new Michel Richard meatball shop in Penn Quarter.
- Dave McKenna tells the story of Stu Vitter.
Plus, plus, plus: A lot of other stuff. Grab your copy today!