Our Morning Roundup
* It's not just for Republicans anymore! Michelle Obama wears fabulous, egregiously expensive jewelry, too. [via Wonkette].
* DCist Sommer Mathis cries foul on $9.95 plus shipping for a newspaper (don't even get her started on the special election issue sweatshirt). Commemorative hand towels of DCist's official declaration of election newsprint hype blog post coming soon.
* Prince of Petworth is two years old. Join him and other crown princes of the local blogosphere tonight at Wonderland to celebrate the milestone—and toast to 730 more doors of the day.
* New Columbia Heights deems the new neighborhood Panda Express . . . decent!
* Catch up with the Good Guys strip club arson case as it happens with trial updates over at the Sexist.
* And in this newspaper: The Education Issue!
- Marina Koestler Ruben on D.C.'s English-Chinese bilingual charter.
- Dave McKenna on the end of a local football dynasty.
- Mike DeBonis on Michelle Rhee's rising star.
- Ruth Samuelson schools Obama hangers-on on where to reside in the District.
Photo by Army.mil