Our Morning Roundup
* Wonkette live-blogged Barack Obama's television infomercial last night on "poverty and murder." All you need to know:
8:22 — Nevermind, the mother wasn’t the fourth Poor in his story. It’s Joe Biden.
8:22 — No — it’s Claire McCaskill.
8:22 — No — It’s Barack Obama. He is the fourth Poor in his own story.
8:23 — No, REALLY, It’s some guy named Mark, Louisville, lost job at factory, unemployment lines, can’t afford shit, THIS IS MOVING SO FAST, he wants to– THE END OBAMA SHOOTS A THREE POINTER.
* Playgirl editor forces Jezebel editor to consider Barack Obama's penis.
* The New Gay takes 9:30 club patrons to task for dancing, homophobia, tallness.
* John Dickerson for Slate: Why is the McCain camp so happy?
* GWU blog The Colonialist finds something fishy within the new McCain attack ad.
* And in this newspaper:
- The Battle For the Mid-Atlantic: CP chronicles the last legs of the local campaign. Justin Moyer takes McCain; Franklin Schneider takes Obama.
- Which D.C. Pharmacies won't stock your contraception.
- Loose Lips tells you to write-in for Carol Schwartz. Bring a pencil.
Photo of the 9:30 Club by rpongsaj.