D.C.'s Coolest Political Poll Is Back for 2014
Explore our poll results by selecting a question from the list on the left, or graphing two questions to compare their relationships. The poll of 860 likely Democratic D.C. voters was taken March 13-16 by Public Policy Polling for Washington City Paper and WAMU's Kojo Nnamdi Show, and it has a margin of error of +/- 3.3 points. Click "Flip Graph" to reverse a comparison. Note that the margin of error on the combined graphs may be substantially higher than on the main questions, especially for any charts that involve very small subgroups.
- Vote for mayor
- Strength of support
- Second choice
- Support for non-Democrat
- Vote for at-large D.C. Council
- Change in quality-of-life
- Have you attended neighborhood meetings?
- Who should pay for D.C. United stadium?
- Does D.C. have a corrupt political culture?
- Who do you believe, Jeff Thompson or Vince Gray?
- Should D.C. redraw school boundaries?
- Should D.C. give tax incentives for film and TV production?
- What live performances have you seen?
- What do you think of 14th Street's restaurant boom?
- What do you spend on housing each month?
- How do you commute?
- What do you think of D.C.'s minimum wage?
- Should voters elect a D.C. attorney general?
- Should D.C. legalize marijuana?
- Length of D.C. Residence
This application requires Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Internet Explorer 8. If you're using one of those browsers and it isn't working for you, please let us know and we'll try to fix it.